B&B Locks – Security Locks – The B1 Lock
The B1 is a high-quality electromechanical security lock. The B1 is the follow-up to the M4, an electronic lock that we have already supplied to many Swiss prisons. Do you currently have an M4 type lock in your door and would like to avoid major modifications? Then the B1 lock is the ideal solution for you.
The advantages of the B1 lock include the following:
- This security lock is extremely robust and offers fast locking and unlocking.
- The B1 lock is specially developed for doors that are usually closed.
- Thanks to the potential-free signalling on the security lock itself, you do not need to provide a separate printed circuit.
- The B1 lock is also available with two cylinders and an anti hostage-taking function.
- You can access using a push button, card reader, code keyboard, fingerprint, etc. The security lock automatically locks as soon as the door closes. But what about a power failure? When electrical power fails, you simply unlock it with a key.
- B&B Locks produces this type of lock on request.
Would you like to choose from a range of different models and applications? Then check out the benefits of an A1 lock.
Are you looking for a mechanical security lock? Then you should check our D2 lock.
Are you looking for a three-point lock for a door that usually stays closed? Then you should read more about our T3 lock.
Perhaps you have some questions? Please feel free to contact B&B Locks directly.